Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where's My Cell Phone?

Recently Micaela Ruiz has been especially hard to get ahold of because she lost her phone at her boyfriend's house. We had a discussion regarding its whereabouts and I deduced that it was in the couch, but she claims she wasn't even on the couch, but regardless, that is where everything ends up; inside of the couch. She thinks it's somewhere in the house or that the house ate it, but the couch is part of the house so that still counts and makes it legit. For the record, if couches had teeth, everyone would be required to get a running start to get on their couches; JUST SAYIN!Earlier, Zack (my friend) and I dressed up and went out for our friend Jeremy's birthday. We went downtown to Greek Town. I enjoy social gatherings because conversing with groups is always fun. I got home and watched He's Just Not That Into You again. I keep alternating between that movie and The Hangover. Lord of the Rings is on hold for the time being. I am now going to go play Word Whomp on pogo with Brother Chan because there's nothing like unjumbling words with your sixteen year old brother on a Saturday Night. Tomorrow we're going thrifting. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Joey Novak said...

That's cool. I use wheresmycellphone.com when I loose my phone. It calls it for you, making it easy to find it, although, I suppose she could have called it using her boyfriends phont too.