Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ask The Wizard!

I've been thinking about how much cooler I would be if I could be a wizard. If I was to change into a wizard, this is how I would like to look; ideally with a sweet beard and a cool nose. Shelby just said, "You would want to be a guy wizard" to which I stated, "If I was a girl wizard, I wouldn't have a beard!" Wizards age well, sit around being lofty, and they wear neat, pointy hats. This particular wizard likes pizza because I like pizza. I made this using papers from National Geographic. For some reason when I scanned it, it made that weird pattern on the pizza and robe. Does anyone know why that happens? It's weird. It looks like the rainbows you see in oil leaks from a car.On Valentine's Day of this year, The Jonas Brothers hosted SNL and believe it or not, they were funny. Now I know you're all thinking yeah right, but watch THIS clip. It's an SNL Digital Short entitled "Property of the Queen" and there is a wizard in it at the end. After this aired, I sang it for a few weeks; usually in class or in the parking structure. I also may or may not have sang it while in California.Sister Shelby made some cut outs as well. Here's the table with our sketchbooks and supplies. I'm building another 3D scene which I'm excited about. I'll post that when I finish (in a few days). Check out Shelby's Witch Doctor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty great!

bestie.

Tony W. said...

HAHA

ASK THE WIZARDDD

Anonymous said...

A PIZZA WIZARD. MAYBE U WILL SEE THAT ON THE NEXT DOMINOES BOX. PATENT IT NOW.