Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lord of the Rings.

I can't stop watching all three Lord of the Rings in a row. Sometimes I wish I could go on an adventure as epic as Frodo's, but instead I live vicariously through him via the movies. My little sister, Shelby, keeps watching them with me. Yesterday I came up with this game, but we didn't really test it out until a few hours ago. I thought it would be funny to get two 2-liters of Mountain Dew and every time "ring" was spoken, you had to take a drink of your dew. Well, we barreled through about 1 1/2 2-liters and 30 minutes worth of The Fellowship of the Ring before I lost by throwing up. I honestly can't believe how often they say "ring" in all three movies. I'm convinced you would go through twenty 2-liters and probably end up having a heart attack if you were to endure the entire 9 1/2 hour run through of the three. Here's a quick cartoon Shelby did of me wearing a bandana. She wasn't taking it seriously at all, but you can check out her blog and see the things she DOES take seriously by clicking HERE. So in spite of this game, here is an illustration of us watching LOTR with some Dew.

5 comments:

Nikki DeSautelle said...

THAT SHIT'S LIKE SPEED.
-Erik Olsen.

Shelby K. said...

hahaha, I wish we would've chose a different movie, out of the three to test the game on. It wouldn't have resulted in you throwing up. But hey one of us had to puke, right? I'm just sayin I'm happy it wasn't me. I always get stuck doin food challenges and puking, bout time you felt the pain.

Maria Filar said...

hahahahahah i forgot erik said that. that's so great.

seriously though chelsea you are going to die from doing shit like that.

Bo Lumpkin said...

You can see the errors of youth here. When I was young I thought if someone didn't puke we didn't have fun. I'm thankful I've grown past that stage.

Anonymous said...

dont do the dew.