Sunday, December 13, 2009

Special Delivery!

The mail ran today like usual, but I didn't get up because I never get anything in the mail, but today, my mother greeted me with a GIANT BOX and I was really confused because I didn't order anything, but low and behold, this box was addressed to: "My Good Friend: Chelsea Kirchoff". I didn't recognize the address at first, but then after a minute, I realized it was from my dear friend Blake Bradley! I met Blake over the summer and asked him if he would be interested in designing an intricate city on my vans shoes and he accepted. Well, he finished my shoes up and sent them to me. It was really exciting opening the box and seeing them for the first time. Christmas came early! Here's some shots of the shoes. Thanks a lot, Blake. You're amazing!

3 comments:

Lee said...

They look awesome, you'll be the coolest kid in town!

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

unreal. market those.