Monday, December 28, 2009

Greg The Mountain Man.

I drew this guy at Ram's Horn recently and I set up the fill in the blanks; mad libs style, but people kept filling in the most ridiculous answers. For instance, Sister Shelby said he chopped up women. Too much. This guy named Jacen insisted he enjoyed chopping up weird looking reindeer. I just needed some normal answers. Sister Alison came up with the selections in blue. I enjoyed her choices. I did ask her if by "goosebumps" she meant the R.L Stein novels, but she said no, she meant the bumps you get on your arms. Right on, Al. Click to enlarge!

6 comments:

Maria Filar said...

That's not Greg the Mountain Man, it's Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

http://mrcoffee4.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/yukon.jpg

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Truth. Although he needs a pistol

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I guess I subconsciously drew yukon haha

shelby K. said...

I disagree, I believe that not every mountain man is Yukon. I mean I could say he reminds me of Gimli the dwarf, but thats not what hes meant to be; it's Greg. Plain and simple. Nicely done dude.

Anonymous said...

THERES A HERBIE GUY. THE MOUNTAIN MAN COULD HOOK UP WITH. AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE MOUNTAIN MAN COULD GET THIS HERBIE GUY INTO DENTISTRY.

smushbox said...

I'm personally disappointed that you didn't go with he chops up women lol :D cute idea!