Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Grads!

Today the December grads graduated from CCS and I went with Micaela to wish them well. I haven't really been to CCS to visit anyone, but it felt really good going back. Hearing the graduation speeches today gave me a new found sense of purpose and self and seeing everyone today made me realize how much I miss my friends. I got the best bear hugs imaginable and a few of my friends told me they religiously read my blog which had me smiling so big my face hurt. My friend, Justin, told me that sometimes it takes getting away to realize what you're actually missing and I found a piece of the puzzle that was missing tonight. I don't know what I would do without these fantastic people in my life. I wanted to give a special congrats to my dear friend, Christian Barr. He was one of the first people I met and became friends with at CCS and I cherish his friendship dearly. Chris, I know you will go out into this world and do such great things. It has been so inspiring watching you grow as an artist. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.Also, this is my absolute favorite picture ever. I'm giving Chris a big hug. Micaela took it. Her work continues to blow me away. This picture captures a lot of my personality and spirit. It makes me laugh and I hope it does the same for you!

4 comments:

Jason Curtis said...

Happy Graduation!

JONGMEE said...

I love the picture! Haha
I think I saw you at school yesterday but I thought it was your evil twin!

Lindsay Parrish said...

Sooooooo glad I saw you and Micaela yesterday, it made my whole month

Anonymous said...

u should run ccs.