Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Lights Extravaganza 2009.

It took me three days, eight cities, and well over 300 houses to comprise this omega post of houses decorated in Christmas splendor. That entire sentence sounded pretentious and that could very well be due to the fact that I am now a Christmas House snob. I don't mean to be, but through this endeavor I've become one. There are some houses that have the brightest blue lights I have ever seen. They are extremely saturated and I'm sure that staring at these particular blues for any length of time is comparable to staring at the sun; my retinas burn just thinking about it, but I'm getting off topic. One of the things I love the most about the holidays is when people decorate their houses. A decorated house is like a Gingerbread House and it makes me happy. So, in light of the holidays, these are some of the best houses around Michigan and tonight (Dec 5th) is Noel Night down in Detroit from 5:00-9:30!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing. Christmas light hunting/critiquing is the best with you kevin.

-bestie.

Anonymous said...

KOOL

Matt Benyo said...

You are like my long lost twin.

I LOVE driving around looking at houses with xmas lights up!