Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movies.

I slept for 19 hours yesterday and woke up at 4 this morning. I watched The Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire, and Say Anything. I love John Hughes. He's made so many great movies over the years (including Dennis The Menace which surprised me because I didn't know he had anything to do with it), but I honestly think The Breakfast Club is one of his best. I can basically quote the movie word for word and I am in love with John Bender (Judd Nelson). I liked St. Elmo's Fire. I thought it was also by Hughes, but it's not. Say Anything was OKAY. Everyone always says Lloyd Dobler (John Cusack) is such a great guy and he's the type of guy every girl would want, which I do agree with to a point, but I thought Lloyd Dobler was kind of sketchy. There was something about him. Maybe it was the way he talked or his personality or his emotion (or lack thereof), but I wasn't entirely convinced. I'm working on a cool project that I'll post when I finish. Maybe I can take some crappy photobooth pictures with my sister's computer or something. I don't know. I keep thinking about the Apple store somehow erasing all of my data and it's giving me nightmares. That'd be the worst thing to happen. All my music and my art; gone. MIZ

3 comments:

Chris Sabatino said...

LOVED the breakfast Club!
hated say anything (girlfriend at the time made me watch it) :(

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

haha it was probably like torture, Chris. Say Anything was just kind of overrated! The Breakfast Club, however, is not; SUCH A CLASSIC! :)

Anonymous said...

i never caught that movie. where did they eat breakfast?