Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo.

Friend/blogger Jason Curtis just launched his new website that he's devoted to illustrating/cartooning! Please, head over there, check it out, and wish him well.

I rented things from the library:
DVDs: Planet Terror, What Dreams May Come, and The Lost Boys.
Books: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman and The Little Prince.
Eagerly awaiting: 2 books written by Mr. Rogers, The Americans by Robert Frank, an Edward Gorey book, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

I just started the Klosterman, but everything else I read/watched and I'm pleased with all of them. I love The Little Prince the most. It's so imaginative and adorable. The Library is one of my favorite places to go. I always find new and exciting things while there. I want to read Jurassic Park. Has anyone read the book? Is it any good?

3 comments:

vince said...

jurassic park is good. nothing - literally, no book ever written - is as good as the little prince.

Anonymous said...

I THINK JURASSICK PARK IS ABOUT AN AMUSEMENT PARK. I MIGHT BE WRONG THOUGH.

Jason James Curtis said...

Chelsea, you're a sweetheart! I'm honored that you included me in today's post.

I just responded to the comment you left on my first blog post, so I won't repeat myself here...but I do want to say a big thank you for all your kind words.