Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Suck.

I apologize for being a bad blogger lately. I'm going to get to that in a day or two. My sleep schedule has just been so messed up and I've been busy.

Also, I found this quote on my friend Brandi Keeler's facebook: "Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they be executed." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My friend, Vince Joy, showed me this AWESOME illustration. I think I'm going to do something similar to it soon. I really like the use of type and characters.

6 comments:

Brad said...

i agree that illustration is awesome! i love the colors!

now go get some sleep~!

Angelo Rabbit said...

i like how the kitten is part pirate.

Anonymous said...

THE VAMPIRE NEEDS SOME RED.

rasinbrandi said...

YAY! u found my inspiraional quote :) I love you chelsea! And i LOVE this piece....u frikkin rock dude!

Nicole said...

ARG! I LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!! lol! Who's is this?? Dyou know?

Nicole said...

never mind, I've found out! (Richard Perez) ^^