Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time Travel Town.

My friend Zack has this closet and I dare say it is the best closet I have ever seen. It's like a human sized box and it's modest. I like to think that this particular closet has magic powers and can transport you somewhere great like this little town. If I owned this closet, I would just go to Time Travel Town all the time. In Time Travel Town, there would be: pizza places, people would actually listen, all conversations would be stimulating, everyone would be really spontaneous, and the Jonas Brothers would hang out there. Another great thing about Time Travel Town is that no one sleeps at night because they all know that night time is where it's at. Oh and I would also go to the movies with Nosferatu and there would be a robot party every other day. Sometimes I would get bored though and I would come back, but one day will come when I finally decide I don't want to. What would be in YOUR town?

4 comments:

Jason Curtis said...

It would be awesome to have a closet with magical powers! Your town sounds great, with one exception...the Jonas Brothers (sorry).

My town would be nestled in a peaceful mountain valley. The homes would be quaint cottages. The downtown area would be a charming mix of interesting shops and tasty places to eat. Chocolate milk would be free for everyone, and every day at noon there would be a parade down the main street. At night the town and surrounding countryside would be lit up with Christmas lights, and there would be fireworks every Saturday night.

There would be no automobiles either. Everyone would drive around in golf carts or on bicycles. The people would be friendly, without having petty qualities such as ego or ignorance.

A couple others things...palm trees, public zen gardens, a harbor with sailboats, and a cookie shop that would offer each citizen a fresh chocolate chip cookie each day at no charge.

Bo Lumpkin said...

Hey, the best time is now. That's all we have. The best place is where we are.
We have to make our own stuff happen.

Jason Curtis said...

Bo, can you make free chocolate milk for everyone happen?

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

That's something to think about for sure, Bo.

AND JASON! Your town makes my heart smile. Man, I didn't think about mine hard enough. No hard feelings on the Jonas Brothers haha and there would definitely be Christmas lights. It's so great sounding. Best place.