Friday, November 13, 2009

Lady Gaga!

This week for the Hallway Show, it was my turn to pick and I chose Lady Gaga. I've been trying to work on this illustration for the past 3 days and I almost gave up. I finally decided, HEY! I'M GONNA DO IT TONIGHT! and I DID! What a CHALLENGE. The cool thing about Lady Gaga is that you have a lot of reference to choose from so I combined a lot of her looks into one. What do you think? I posted it on The Hallway Show with a funny link that you might want to check out. Everyone's Gaga's are GREAT so head over there and check em out! Happy Friday the 13th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME]]]]]]]]

Micaela said...

I'm liking your moves with the highlights in her hair, increase please <3

Nicole McCastle said...

Lurve it!

Clare said...

Loving the Gaga!
The graphic/texture thing you've got going looks great

Matt Benyo said...

Love love love,
I love this! Great job!!

You da best Chelsea!