Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ode To The Greatest Brothers in America.

I can't put into words how often I TRY to draw the Jonas Brothers. I try SO MUCH, but it never turns out anywhere near good. I had to pay homage to the three brothers that I have invested so much time, love, energy, and money into; they are my ultimate guilty pleasure. These three drawings are the result of a lot of hard work, time, and effort. So, this post goes out to my Jonas Sisters, my Jonas friends, and all Jonas Brothers fans around the world because that's just the way we roll.

9 comments:

Joe Jonas said...

i think you didn't draw the proper photo of kevin that i requested.
otherwise this is fantastic. nick's is my favorite. you nailed his perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

Nick Jonas said...

Nick clearly looks the best here. But when doesn't he? Joe's eyebrows are rather large, as always. Over all this is a great portrait. Please draw me a picture of Joe on my wall. Please and thank you!

Ps - This really is great!

Micaela said...

GLORIOUS!

I love how you handled the hair especially.

xomr

Anonymous said...

Missing from photo: Kevin's chest hair.

Anonymous said...

Awsome Drawings

Maria Filar said...

nice job dude! great likenesses.

jonaslover said...

WOW this is amaazing!! omg i love this

vince said...

really good chlesea. best straight up portraits i've ever seen you make. likeness is spot on.

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Ahahaha, finally the day has come! Excellent likeness, great job! Kevin's mouth makes me uncomfortable.