Sunday, November 22, 2009

ONE MONTH!

I've done it! This post makes for an entire month's worth of posts. Rhiannon told me I couldn't do it. Well, I DID IT! Alright, but all of that aside, I decided to spice up my plain blue hoodie with these buttons. I found the hoodie to begin with in the common room at an art camp I worked over the summer. The buttons are as follows (from top, going clockwise): I Am Loved; Halloween Edition, Butch Walker, Charlie Slick, Andy Warhol, Glassjaw, Zelda, I love Detroit, and a 1984 Detroit Tigers World Champions pin. I think I've got enough pieces of flair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A MONTH, UNREAL. THATS LIKE 30 DAYS OR SO. GIVE OR TAKE ONE.

Rhiannon said...

Charles with the caps lock again? Oh man, so good. And you proved me wrong, you did a month full of posts. AND WHERE THE HELL IS JOE? That is all.

Jason Curtis said...

One month, awesome! You go girl...keep it up!

JONGMEE said...

congrats! i checked your blog everyday too! :-)