Saturday, November 21, 2009

I LOVE Ram's Horn.

Ram's Horn is this restaurant that's a step up from a Coney Island right by my house and I'm a REGULAR which means when I walk in, they know what I want to drink. I often go up there to enjoy a Mountain Dew with 5 ice cubes and some fine conversation. I also enjoy people watching/drawing/and eavesdropping. So, this is a compilation of sketches from my last visit, some overheard conversations, and a picture of me from 2nd grade with curly hair (thanks mom) and a ridiculous sweater. My friend posted this awhile ago and it still cracks me up. I would totally go time traveling with that guy because I want to time travel SO BAD!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL. YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD LOOKING DAD. RAMS HORN? DO THEY SERVE RAM? LAST TIME I SAT IN THERE I GOT THE H1N1 AND I HAD TO TIP...,.

Anonymous said...

I'd TOTALLY wear a sweater like that if I had one.

Maria Filar said...

oh my gosh amazing.

Anonymous said...

Is that even you!? Whoa!

Ps - The CAPS LOCK comment must be from Charles. Good times.

Jason Curtis said...

Great sketches.

That time travel dude is freakin' hilarious! The ad just cracks me up! His hair defines logic, and something tells me that he's wearing a tacky 80's sweater and possibly leather pants as well (which were huge in the 80's).