Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's NEVER Too Early.

100.3 WNIC is playing Christmas music nonstop. I am as happy as a kid on Christmas. Right now, it's almost 6:30 in the morning and I am legit jamming with sister Shelby. Everyone complains about how it's too early or too depressing or how it's not even Thanksgiving, but honestly, it's NEVER too early. It fills me with joy and I feel like a 12 year old just singing as loud as I can. All I want to do is listen to Christmas music and never stop. A few of my favorite Christmas songs include:
1. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee.
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5.
3. Believe - Josh Groban.
4. Baby It's Cold Outside - Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone.Everyone has a favorite Christmas song. What's yours?!

6 comments:

Maria Filar said...

i love anything zooey sings. esp. that song!
my mom loves josh groban.

Justin Wade Rodgers said...

Baby It's Cold Outside is my favorite Christmas song :]

Lindsay Parrish said...

I love some Charlie Brown Christmas music by Vince Guaraldi Trio :)

Raechel said...

one little christmas tree.

Anonymous said...

RAECHEL------- YOU KNOW CHRISTMAS MUSIC. THE BEST SONG EVER. LOVE YOU....

Curtis said...

YEP-good call Ms. Kirchoff. 100.3 is definitely a pick-me-up when the blues hit! Great site!