Monday, November 30, 2009

Construction Paper Portraits.

At my friend Sarah's, everyone that comes in the house gets their portrait done on a sheet of construction paper and it's then placed on the door or walls. I contributed this drawing of Shelby one morning while we were both over there. I hadn't drawn in a while so I had some fun with this. Sarah drew me (which you can see in the first picture; I'm the bottom right) and her roommate, Alex, also helps draw the pictures. Sarah hopes to cover all visible wall/door space. I'm going to go over to her place for her birthday party and help make the dream a reality. It should be a real riot.

5 comments:

Bo Lumpkin said...

That sounds like fun but if I drew my friends they would all be mad at me because I know they would look horrible.

Both of them.

Jason Curtis said...

Very cool project!

Wesley Eggebrecht said...

havent drawn in a while... whats that all about!! great portrait!

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Hey I really like that shelby drawing! Especially her hair

Anonymous said...

shelby ROCKSSSSSS