Monday, June 7, 2010

So Long.

Mickey and Matt are flying out for Converse tonight. It's bittersweet. It's hitting me that Mickey will no longer be a mere 15 minutes from me, but rather 15 hours* and that makes me really sad. However, I am so excited for her and proud of her. She is going to be Converse's photographer; the LONE photographer might I add, and Converse is lucky to have her although some might say that statement is a tad biased. Matt; this is going to be a big adventure. I hope you find yourself inspired by the change and that you produce a bunch of new, AMAZING work! When I come visit, I want to see what both of you have been up to and I can't wait to be reunited; like in this roidski. I'm pretty sure the reason I'm so pained/look like I'm crying is because Matt was trying to tickle one or both of us. Stephen Slachta said, "Don't invest in things; invest in experiences" in life. I like the sound of that and what an experience this is going to be. I love you both. Good luck. Love always, Chug Boat (as dubbed by Matthew DeBeul).*approximation

Suck it, BLOGGER, for being broken for the past 12 hours.

No comments: