Sunday, June 6, 2010

SLAYER!

My friend, Stephen Slachta, gave me this flyer. It is imperative that everyone participates. I have already participated, but will continue to do so sporadically throughout the day. Janine was acquainted with RAINING BLOOD about an hour ago. She was not happy, but hey, it's INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SLAYER, JANINE. I don't make the rules. When I was in high school art class, I would play Raining Blood on my desk and my friend Casey Wilson (he sat across the room) would join in. Mr. Stevenson hated it, but I was one of the few students that actually did my work so he just kinda dealt with it. I was also one of probably three people in the class that knew who Slayer was. Regardless of whether you do or don't, LISTEN TO SLAYER FULL BLAST TODAY. Get some ears to rain blood.

3 comments:

Curtis McGuire said...

jorts

Casey Wilson said...

I played slayer on my desk and DIDN'T do my work, suck on that stevenson!

Winnie said...

Haha, awesome!