Thursday, April 15, 2010

Valentina Deux.

Here's Valentina colored. I didn't want the color to be overbearing. I wanted it to be soft and I wanted the line work to be dominant (in contrast to the color). I like this piece and the previous piece, but I like them as two separate pieces and not necessarily one in-process and one finished (if that makes sense). Maybe I'll do some more Imaginarium pieces. Maybe not. Should I put the colored one or the previous b&w one on my flickr? I need opinions! P.S. My birthday is in 10 days.

5 comments:

Tania said...

:D It's good to find another artist blogger (if I can call myself that :S )
This is really good, did you overlay colours on photoshop? I love the detail in it all (and the shading is pretty awesome too!) I've never seen this film...

http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

Brad said...

hmm well i really love this colored piece. it is really just fantastic, i think you achieved your goal of subtle color and dominant line work. but what is nice is that the lines are not too dominant!

Anonymous said...

SHE DOESNT LOOK COLORED AT ALL. SHE LOOKS WHITE.

Kiki Keller said...

I love this! awesome work :)

Matt said...

Dude! This is ruhl good!

Didn't know you had it in you!