Friday, April 16, 2010

Gouache Party.

This is a WIP. If you can't tell who it is yet, I'm not telling you. I'm working towards the finish as we speak and I am put off by how I should've elongated his face more, but I am NOT turning back because I've already invested too many hours into this. I set out to do this to prove to myself that I can still paint. This is a little baby painting too. I'm using gouache aka the best medium in the world. I painted on this movie ticket because it seemed like a good surface. I'm pumped to finish it. Party on!

4 comments:

justdoodleit said...

Looks cool. Is it Edgar Allan Poe?

Tania said...

wait. How big is that? Movie tickets over here are about 3cmx5cm (maybe a bit bigger, depends on the cinema) so that must be teeny!

Alice in wonderland!!! I can't tell if the person is from it, but the ticket certainly is!


http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the comments!

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE THOREAU TO ME. BUT THATS ONLY A GUESS.

justdoodleit said...

It seems like Henry David Thoreau too...especially if that black thing below his chin is a beard and not his coat.