Friday, April 23, 2010

Avatard.

I spent 9 1/2 hours making JJ look like an Avatar for the release at Best Buy. It took FOREVER. It doesn't look like 9 1/2 hours were spent on him, but BELIEVE ME, they were. Sarah was supposed to help, but she fell asleep. I've been up for 31 hours:Today was great. I got baby birthday gifts because I got a bunch of JB posters from my friends haha. I watched UP and I forgot how great it was. I also watched the finale of Project Runway, and I'm not gonna spoil it, but I love who won.

6 comments:

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Oh my god

Jason Curtis said...

"Avatard"...hahaa, that's hilarious!

Winnie said...

Oh my goodness, that is spot on!

Brad said...

HAHAHA! i hope all that work was worth it?

Anonymous said...

THAT IS OUTTA HERE. GREAT JOB.

rasinbrandi said...

I love this!!