Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sal Paradise.

I finished On The Road by Jack Kerouac today. Danny Wallace will probably never come across my blog, but I have to thank him. Without talking to him about the book, prior to reading it, I never would've read it. I'm really glad I did because it turned out to be better than I could've imagined. I recommend it to anyone. I spent all of today applying for jobs, doing several resumes, and trying my hand at illustrator again. I don't know what happened the other day when I made that self portrait, but I'm having trouble doing it again. I'm turning this drawing into an illustrator file. Stay tuned.19 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

vince said...

this is real good chels. your work has a refreshing awkwardness. i like it.

Anonymous said...

NICE, AND HAPPY 19 DAYS TILL YOUR BIRTHDAY.