Thursday, April 8, 2010

TOTAL KO!

I started this forever ago and I just don't feel as passionate about it as I did in the beginning when I should've finished it. So, I'm throwing the towel in on this piece. I started this because one day I went to Micaela's house to hang out and play Wii. When we got around to playing Wii, we decided to play boxing. Bad idea on Micaela's part because I WHOOPED her. I turn into a beast when I Wii Box. The arms don't stop punching til the other person DROPS. I knocked her out several times. She admitted I was a champ. Then we played this game where you had to steer a canoe and she killed me on that because I kept hitting the walls and we were both laughing so hard it made playing even more difficult, but it was a good time. This is illustrator.

4 comments:

Brad said...

LMAO! haha! i hate that canoe game on the wii, too much work. i love the archery!

love the illo chelsea, it is hilarious! your expression is priceless - kind of like you knew all along you were gonna give her a whoopin'

Micaela said...

You knew it.. non of this is an exaggeration... I love you.

Gavin Goo said...

This cartoon version of you looks great! :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE CHELS BOXER. NICE. AND BY THE WAY, ARMS FEEL GOOD DO THEY?