Monday, April 12, 2010

Pinocchio!

Lane Smith is one of my favorite illustrators and I came across this book that he wrote/illustrated called Pinocchio, The Boy or Incognito in Collodi. I thought I'd share some of my favorite illustrations from it. Enlarge for a closer look!I went to a concert today. I am going to talk about it, but I have to wait until Rhiannon posts the pictures so they can accompany my post. I've also been drawing. I'm hoping to scan soon. Hey my birthday is in 13 days! We're past the 2 week mark!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

his work looks like your work. i guess that will work.

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Have you read "The Happy Hockey Family Moves to the country"? That one's my favorite.

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Oh also: "Big Plans" written by Bob Shea and illustrated by Lane Smith. The illustrations aren't my favorites, but the story is really really good and hilarious.