Saturday, April 24, 2010

In The City.

I was with my dad in Detroit and I quickly sketched the scene in front of me and the sketch was AWESOME. I should've scanned that, but instead I decided to go over it with a sharpie, but it's not as cool. I can sit here and complain about the things I don't like or I can keep making things regardless of how they turn out so I will do that.TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY. I feel like I started counting down YESTERDAY. I am REALLY excited. I'm doing fun things tomorrow and Sunday. Birthdays are great because it's the one day where people can't be mean to you. I'm going to kick off the day-before-my-birthday celebration by taking a very, very long shower.

2 comments:

Tania said...

It looks really awesome! Wish I could sketch like that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D Have fun with your fun things!

http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD FOR WATER. HAPPY PRE BIRTHDAY