Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nick Jonas.

Nick Jonas recently participated in this new game show called "I Get That A Lot". NJ worked as a Forever 21 cashier and tried to get away and if he does get recognized, he has to say "I get that a lot". Too bad if I saw him, I would start screaming because I KNOW Nick Jonas when I SEE Nick Jonas. Just like when I saw him through the window at Starbucks. I KNEW. YOU CAN'T FOOL, AMERICA, NICK JONAS AND YOU WILL NEVER FOOL ME. Isn't there some saying that's like; the guy you like should never make you cry? The JBS are always making me cry. BITTERSWEET. Rhiannon took all of those pictures except for the NJ one at Forever 21. 3 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY. This is a self indulgent post. I'm allowed and you're allowed to laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEVIN!

aPham said...

have you seen the 3 year old crying over justin bieber?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

well, apparently she got to meet him on some talk show because of this video. surprisingly, i know this all because of NPR...

Anonymous said...

PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anonymous said...

PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ