Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Misc Fun.

This post is dedicated to Miscellaneous FUN. Fun - "activities that are enjoyable or amusing". Hopefully you get some enjoyment and/or amusement from these:
--First off, Janine found a tiny castle (literally an inch in width and height) in our backyard by a tree. She gave it to me and jokingly said, "maybe Boo Radley was leaving gifts for you". Maybe...
--Micaela Ruiz made the most INSANE CAKE with her bf, Matt DeBeul; both great friends and artists. It's better, than those cakes on Ace of Cakes and Cake Boss. If you look at nothing else in this post, look at this: THE BEST CAKE EVER.
--For all of you that adore polaroids and died a little inside when they stopped making the film, The Impossible Project has DONE IT! Please READ HERE.
--I found a fb comment I left my friend, Donald. I told him to "quit acting 90's". I don't know what that means, but I'd like to time travel to visit myself two years ago to ask.
--Honestly, THIS and THIS interview that my friend Taylor told me about with The Butthole Surfers, makes me laugh so hard I literally laugh out loud.
--Party Cat gets another shout out because it still makes me laugh.
--My sister, Shelby, signed her soul over to me:--I had a discussion with Rhiannon about movies. Somehow Sinbad was brought up and she said, "Oh yeah, speaking of Sinbad. He was great in Kazaam." to which I said, "That wasn't Sinbad, dude. That was definitely Shaq."
--I've been looking into Schwinn bikes lately because I want one, but I was asking my friend Brad about bicycle upkeep and this convo ensued. Enlarge to read.--Art to come tomorrow! Also, I made an account on FLICKR (click HERE). I'm still trying to figure it out, but if you use flickr, find me on there and let's be friends!
--18 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY! YEAH!

4 comments:

Brad said...

hahaha! yeah i never do anything to my bike, in fact come to think of it i never ride my bike :( i need to do that this year

Nikki DeSautelle said...

I have a flikr and I think we're friends on it now but I don't know what that means, cause I never know what to do with it.

Party cat is great!

Also I don't really know about bike maintenance, but my dad does. He's always doing bike maintenance but I never do. I think you just gotta make sure your tires are really pumped up all the time. And don't leave it out in the rain. Also one time he got me this can of oil or something for the gears and chain. I've used that like, twice. In 4 years. Also one time I cleaned the rust off with a wire brush.

Kevin SR. said...

OMG that bike convo is so great.
You're such a Kevin, a bike isn't a car.

Anonymous said...

CONVO ROCKS. BASKET COME ON. YOU ONLY NEED TO MAINTAIN WHEN THE HORN BREAKS.