Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wintery Things.

It snowed last night and it was our first decent snowfall. I busted out my FLYERS CAP*. I hardly wear it, but my head was feeling cold so I felt it necessary (that's not real fur. I got it for $13).My mother suggested I go with her while she went to WALMART. I hate going to Walmart. It's my least favorite activity so I told her I would go with her, but wait in the car. She went in and I drew in my sketchbook. I drew a car, but I messed up the GRILL so I stopped. Then we went to the gas station and I drew the gas sign. I also made a web of how everyone in He's Just Not That Into You is connected and wrote down things I learned from the book by Greg Behrendt.* I didn't know it was a flyers cap until just now. Thanks google.

2 comments:

Ben H. Shapiro said...

Love the hat! Wish I could wear something like that in AZ. I'm still alive...even if my blog ain't. :p. I'll update tomorrow :). BYEEEEE

Andrea Kowch said...

GREAT hat!!