Thursday, January 7, 2010

Marty Feldman.

One of my favorite people is Marty Feldman. What a guy! I'm a Mel Brooks fan. I enjoy his movies, humor, and his choice of actors. I've been working on drawing with pens and capturing a likeness. This is an ongoing thing for me. Sorry this is later than usual. I slept all night and just woke up. I daresay my sleep schedule is fixed; which sucks. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow today. That's the RUMOR. I can't wait because I'm going to convince the sibs to eat pizza and play Mario Party. Also, Jason Curtis, you really should draw a robot.

5 comments:

Maria Filar said...

This is really awesome. I grew up on Mel Brooks movies!! Seriously though this is solid.

Jason Curtis said...

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Chelsea, this is amazing! I absolutely freakin' love it.

...as for me drawing a robot, stay tuned because it's definitely something I'm going to tackle in the near future.

michael robertson said...

ha! I love this! young frankenstein is one of my favorite movies ever. This would be so cool on a t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER GREAT PIECE. CHELSEA U R UNREAL.....

Crayon said...

chelsea!!!!! this is amazing. And i'm not trying to be nice