Friday, January 8, 2010

Lazy Day.

When I woke up this morning, I deemed today one of those "get-up-and-do-nothing" sort of days, but I was productive. I helped my friend Jeremy with some things and, in turn, he bought me a calendar. Now I know that sounds stupid, but it made my day. It's all about the little things with me so this little thing meant a whole lot. I also went to the library and picked up some books for my sister and picked up He's Just Not That Into You for me (which I finished AND, might I add, learned a great deal from). Then I made this little cut out of Link as Deku Link from Majora's Mask. I am a huge Legend of Zelda fan. My entire family has been playing that game since I was born. This is less than 2 inches high and made entirely from Nat Geo pages.

7 comments:

DeAndre said...

gotta love the little things that happen :)

Shelby K said...

Well, I don't exactly like this link but of course it was well crafted with the nat geo paper, which I love. Always good work coming from you. But hey, you already knew that, right?

Lee said...

I love his flowers.

Great work!

bbons said...

This is one of my favorites.. but maybe I'm just partial, because I love Deku Link. Kudos.

Matt Leese said...

YAY! Zelda! Woooo
Very cool. Is that wood texture I see?

ChrisHoobler said...

i love this one, very nice job!

Anonymous said...

BEST ONE EVER.... WAY TO GO CHELS