Thursday, June 23, 2011

HBD, MB!

Today is my BFFL Matt Benyo's birthday! I have been up ALL NIGHT preparing something for him. I'll post a photo of it tomorrow. MB! I can't believe we've only been friends for ONE YEAR (almost exactly) because it feels like we've been lifelong friends. You've been such an influence on me, made me laugh a lot, introduced me to new things, and been all-around amazing. I am so happy I get to share your birthday with you and I hope it's one of the best yet. You deserve it, Boss! I swear I'll talk to Phil and get you that real estate as soon as I win the lottery and I'll also bring Lady Gaga over to write a song about you. Happy birthday, Matt Benyo! ily!

3 comments:

Matt Benyo said...

I'll leave a proper comment later, but THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY FROM CAPS LOCK........

Anonymous said...

can i steal yo dog?? and yo hawt gurllll

ANTIBACTERIAL UNDERPANTS