Friday, March 18, 2011

WE SO EXCITED!

Rebecca Black has revolutionized what Friday means to us all. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend; all the partyin, partyin (yeah!) and all the fun, fun, fun, fun. Remember that yesterday was Thursday and today is FRIDAY. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards (just in case you forgot). My frans are kickin in the front seat and sittin in the back seat. I gotta make my mind up about which seat I should take EVEN THOUGH if I have 2 friends in the front and back, that would leave one seat in the back, but I'm still making my mind up about it.

If this song is stuck in your head; you have THE BLACK PLAGUE! lolololol

8 comments:

intenebris said...

SHE'S RUINED FRIDAYS FOR ME.

Matt Benyo said...

Remember when I first showed you the video and you were hesitant about it's validity to be the Friday anthem it's become?

Charles George Esperanza said...

lol nice illo. the look on her face is dead on.

Kim Raley said...

I don't understand this, I'm going to have to do some googling. Today on the escalator at the mall, I saw a man wearing a shirt with a thought bubble that said fun fun fun fun. I thought he was weird. Maybe this is what his shirt was inspired by?

Kim Raley said...

Ok, I just watched the video. I'd much rather have Bieber Fever than the Black Plague.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A HIGH FEVER THEN WATCH HER.

Gary Bedard said...

What day is it again.. wait. what was yesterday?

Anonymous said...

I WOULD RATHER HAVE YELLOW FEVER THEN WATCH HER