Wednesday, March 23, 2011

C is for Cats.

Of course it's cats. I had to do this just because it'd be ludicrous if I didn't. My two cats are fine by the way. I remembered this page from my sketchbook at CCS. The Crew each drew a cat. I drew the one in the top middle. Makes me miss them.The Hallway Show has made a comeback! For all of you that participate, head over there and get your Tim Allens in by Tuesday!

Panic at the Disco's new album, Vices and Virtues, is OFFICIALLY out and it is AWESOME. Guess who one of the producers is? BUTCH WALKER. Though biased, he had no influence in my decision when I claim it's awesome. I feel as though it's more cohesive than the previous two, but draws influence from both and I'm pleased with their advances. My play count for the album is in the 40s. Just sayin.

3 comments:

Maria Filar said...

haha i drew a zoey before i even knew about her!!

Anonymous said...

C IS ALSO FOR CHINESE FOOD..

Kim Raley said...

I like that there is a penis shaped cat in the bottom left by Andy. Is it supposed to be Andy Dick? :P