Friday, March 25, 2011

E is for Eh, Eh.

I am SO unmotivated. What's WRONG with ME? I pulled out a bag of illustration board I have lodged between my dresser and the wall and there was water all over the back of it and the board had water mold on it. I planned on doing a giant painting on it, but nope. So that is MOST troubling. I did, however, find some old work like this piece. It's New York City. I have a lot to make and do this weekend so next week should yield interesting results. Lady Gaga is debuting The Country Road version of Born This Way at 3 am. There's nothing else I can say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

E IS FOR EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. LOVE YOUR BLOG..

Greg Zulauf said...

I HAVE BEEN "UNMOTIVATED" ALSO! i haven't posted anything in a month now. i haven't liked anything i've drawn, must be this cold weather...

Matt Benyo said...

I like the NY piece. Very bright. Almost reminds me of Vegas though..