Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding!

I woke up at 9:30 am to prepare for Vince's brother, Tom's, wedding. It took me 3 hours to get ready, and my efforts were destroyed by the heat and I was a mess by the end. I had a lovely time though! I now know all of the Joys (all 7 and both parents), other family members, and friends. I had TOO MANY cokes (I think 9?) and I danced (even though I'm terrible at it). Everyone made me feel welcomed and I thank them for that. I also received compliments on my hair and that made me happy. Charles picked me up around 9 because I'm like a 12 year old and get picked up and dropped off, but it was a great night! Here is a candid shot with Vince and his sister, Brigid, and her boyfriend, Chris at the end. Chris and I bonded. We discussed movies and thought about the possibility of a pair of raptors coming into the reception. I am overdo on a bunch of art. It will come soon!