Thursday, July 22, 2010

Johnny Knoxville!

I wanted to say something about the last post regarding the watermelon. I found that fact in a fact generator. I doubt it's a lie. I looked into it and it turns out it's both a fruit AND a vegetable. Don't take it out on me though; it's not my fault! Don't shoot the messenger (or in this case, illustrator), I'm just over here DRAWING, OKAY?

I went out for pizza and randomly went with Alex to Detroit to go Celeb Hunting. We were looking for Miley Cyrus. I saw a bunch of cop cars and I'm like, "Alex! Park it! Miley's out there!" So she successfully parallel parked and we ran as fast as we could to the crowd cluster. We were in the middle of it and I was like, "Who is that? OH MY GOD! IT'S JOHNNY KNOXVILLE!" He pulled up in an old 1970's pimp mobile convertible. He was trying to get away, but not before Alex snapped this candid shot. Excuse myself for looking like a mess; it was HOT and I was so excited and pumped full of adrenaline, my muscles in my neck tensed up and I started jumping like a bull. It was AWESOME! We didn't feel like waiting for Miley so we went and found the movie set that Hugh Jackman is shooting on. RAD! Then we got celebratory slurpees and called it a successful night. DETROIT IS THE NEW HOLLYWOOD.

3 comments:

Curtis McGuire said...

im still not buying it, but ok. also yes. lee is right, t-shirts would be awesome. I would wear one.

Veronica Bayagich said...

Love that! "Detroit is the new Hollywood"

Nikki DeSautelle said...

that fact generator is a crock of shit!

It's only a vegetable because some dictionaries define a vegetable as "something we grow for food" which makes everything a vegetable.

I'M SHOOTING EVERYONE.