Monday, October 26, 2015

"You DARED to argue with ME?"

Who remembers The Witches? That glorious movie from 1990 starring Angelica Houston as The Grand High Witch? Well, I remember it. My mom had us watching it from a very young age. I recently made Matt Benyo watch it and it's actually pretty scary for a kid to watch. Here's a fun fact. Did you know that when the witches are having their meeting in the ballroom at the hotel and take off their wigs, a lot of the extras are MEN?! They wear dresses and makeup, but they're definitely guys. I only just noticed this. Anyway, I drew this sucker. This is the completely unedited image of the witch and then the other is the finished product. Lots of time and lots of layers went into this puppy. That seems to be the way I'm doing a lot of things this year. Click to enlarge!

No comments: