Monday, October 12, 2015

Moon Prism Power!

Once, in third grade, I stayed home from school because I was sick and puking purple yogi bear fruit snacks out of my nose. I turned on the TV to discover what would essentially change my young life. I caught my first episode of Sailor Moon. Upon my siblings return home from school, I bombarded them at the door and told them all about this incredible cartoon and how great it was! It wasn't long before I had them all hooked. For the better part of 10 years, Sailor Moon ruled everything around us. We bought trading cards, dolls, candy, characters, we started clubs where we WERE the characters. We bought the soundtracks and would sing them as loud as we could. It was great. For Drawlloween today and MOON, I created Sailor Moon using Adobe Illustrator. For the record, I always identified with Sailor Moon and when it came to picking the characters we were, I chose her. Then again, no one tried to fight me on that because I was the oldest. I had a lot of fun making this and I really love it. Click to enlarge and remember: in the name of the moon, I will punish you!

No comments: