Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pure Imagination.

Day 22 for Drawlloween is CANDY. I said, "What do I do for candy, man?" And Matt Benyo exclaimed, "CANDY MAN? Do Willy Wonka!" Let me tell you, this is, by far, the greatest thing I have ever created. I said that a few times last year, but this really takes the cake. I've worked on this for 9 hours at least. There's over 250 photoshop layers in this. I really put my all into it. I drew him first and then figured out which candy I would use. That's an impressive list, actually. I did: Kit Kats, Rolos, Twizzlers, Sno Caps, Airheads Sour Belts, Runts, Fruit by the Foot, and a few others. I had to include the famous everlasting gobstopper right in the middle of his bowtie. If anyone wants to buy a print, let me know. I am so proud of this and would love for everyone to own it. Click to enlarge to really look into this because the details are where it's at.

No comments: