Friday, October 2, 2015

Drawlloween 2015: Day 2!

Today is Devil day or Wednesday Addams day or whatever you want to call it, but I'm posting this beast that I've been working on for the past month. I wanted a sweet looking denim jacket so I gave my old one a make over. Additionally, I painted this entire back panel with acrylic paint of some of my favorite halloween time things. That works for devil day. I bought a slew of studs, spikes, and safety pins and Matt Benyo helped a lot with the sewing of the fabric (and giving me wings). I mean, if this is going to be an over-the-top jacket, let's make it over-the-top, amirightoramiright? Anyway, I love it. I also love that we just did this photoshoot that makes it look like it was made for tumblr. Special thanks to Matt Benyo for taking the photos! Click to enlarge to see the details!

No comments: