Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Joker!

I wasn't even going to make something today because I'm just feeling super sick. I went into this with a bad attitude and didn't even care, but then things took a turn and I went nuts and channeled the joker and somehow busted this wild piece out. Today's pick on one of the lists circulating is The Joker. Another list is Haunted House, but I didn't want to do that. I was going to do Heath Ledger as the Joker because he's my favorite, but Matt Benyo suggested I try Cesar Romero because his style would better suit this wild color thing I have going on (and he was right). I used photoshop and some scanned paper textures I had to do this. I also used dots to give it that comic book vibe. This doesn't look like anything I'd create, but I'm okay with it and pretty happy with the piece itself. Click to enlarge!

No comments: