Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Is There Life on (Elsa) Mars?

For those of you that didn't catch American Horror Story: Freakshow, you didn't miss too much, but you better catch up now! The end concluded with Elsa Mars (Jessica Lange) doing a lovely rendition of "Life on Mars" by David Bowie. I decided to whip up an illustration of such. I did cutouts on Photoshop. I wanted it to have less of the circus elements and more of that out there sort of "spacey" vibe. This was a particularly cool post because Matt Benyo and I used the same reference so we both have the same piece, but in our own styles. Head over to his blog to check his amazing piece out by clicking HERE and, as always, click to enlarge for details!

1 comment:

Matt Benyo said...

Jane. His wife.
I love the polished look you achieve. This could be in a movie as is.