Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Root Beer.

This is a Chelsea fact; I do enjoy me some Root Beer. I was so pumped when I got home yesterday because I told Alison to put a RB in the freezer so it was nice and cold when I came in. The best part about glass bottled RB is that I have to use the bottle opener on the wall to open it and that is one of my favorite things to do OF ALL TIME. I don't even understand why, but I love opening glass bottles with the bottle opener. Yesterday was spent with a cold one and reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (which I am nearly half way done with). Enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it better be root beer...
WERE WATCHING YOU


CHIMICHANGA BROTHERS

Alex said...

1. The first comment is hilarious.
2. I want some cold root beer in a glass bottle.
3. Will you open it for me? :)