Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Babysitter Test.

On Thursday, I was asked by Elliot's mom, Marla, if I'd be interested in babysitting while her and her husband went out. No problem! Matt Benyo drove me and waited while I waited for them to get home. After receiving the grand tour, Elliot informed me that I would have to pass "The Babysitter Test". I jokingly thought they'd tie me up; turns out they did. Matt helped them so the rope was extra tight. I blacked out during this entire initiation and was gagged at one point. In order to pass the test, you have to break free of the binds AND every time the cone falls off your head, you get an additional minute of binding. I turned into the hulk once they finished because they turned the lights off and ran up the stairs. Well, then I thought monsters were going to get me so I raged, broke free, and followed. The rest of the night was relatively normal, but this was wild. Elliot is way too happy in that second picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ELLIOT IS DIGGING THIS WAY TO MUCH.......

Anonymous said...

HEYY GUNTHER! COME BABYSIT US!

INSANO CHIMPS

Anonymous said...

i dont feel rad after lookin at this....

Helish Lawera said...

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
พี่เลี้ยงเด็ก