Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chicago!

Rhiannon came down to go with our friend Alex to Chicago today and, around 2 am last night, it was decided that I would also be accompanying them on the trip along with Brother Chan. Everyone got ready and we headed out around 4:30. I hate Chicago; it's the worst city in America, but I thought I'd give it another shot. It still hasn't changed my mind. I had a great time with my friends, but the city sucks. It was freezing. I wore 2 sweaters, 2 shirts, leggings, jeans, and 2 pairs of socks!From the night prior, I pulled my omega all nighter and went to Chicago on no sleep. Upon arrival, I belted "Get Back to Hogwarts" by Darren Criss with the window down at the top of my lungs. I took my first ever photo in the BEAN. We tried to take photos in a linear-Brady Bunch fashion, but failed. We drank Jamba Juice (Strawberries Wild FTW) and I kept trying to get Chan to photograph #realtimes aka real life moments that don't look posed. We just laughed a lot. We went shopping at H&M, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters, but Alex was the only one who purchased anything. Chan, Rhiannon, and I just rode the escalators up and down and gave high fives. In H&M, "I Whip My Hair Back & Forth" came on so we stood in the main foyer and did so. Rhiannon whipped her hair so hard, she set the censors off and the manager laughed. We had dinner at Ed Debevic's which is this great place where they are supposed to be rude to you, but our waitress was a washed up Snooki with a rat's nest poof. She took a picture of herself. The trip concluded with Chan falling asleep and a pit stop at Matt & Nate's to recount our adventures. I am currently on the phone with Rhiannon because she has been lost for over 2 hours and I am guiding her home via maps. Impromptu adventures are fun! Click to enlarge!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

This best part about this? I look wasted in EVERY single one of these pictures.
#goodtimes

Matt Benyo said...

Rhiannon... I think you mean #realtimes.

I like you how mention BC falling asleep on the way home, but don't mention yourself... #kevin

#kevinshangoutinchicago