Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DIA & JM!

I was at the DIA on sunday. I got to draw on a table cloth and talk to people about CCS. It was a fun day. I pulled an all nighter though so I was dead by the time I got home, but that was okay too. I was the most excited about finally meeting one of my favorite bloggers, Julia Maiuri, and becoming real life friends and not just internet friends. She's so great and her art is fantastic. Check it out. When she left, I finished my collage. I had everyone using GEL PENS. Gel pens are so great. Everyone that drew on the table LOVED IT because it's something you can't do at home ;)

1 comment:

JMar said...

so cute! it was awesome meeting you and i'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other in the near future :)

PS i drew the green smiley face to the right of your collage.