Monday, September 12, 2011

Apple Charlie's.

Saturday, I taught little kids how to draw. One such thing I taught them was how to draw some of the features of the face. While they drew, I drew with them.Then I went to Matt "I'm gonna update my blog" Benyo's to hang out with him, Nathan, and Betsy. Together, we ventured to Apple Charlie's because it was perfect apple orchard weather. Matt decided he was going to pick some apples and THAT was exciting because I have never picked an apple before; nor had Betsy or Nate. So, we all picked some apples. We also looked at the animals. I walked up to the Llama and it hated me from the get-go. It turned away from me and stared at me out of the corner of its eye. Then I started making hissing noises and it started kicking its feet back at me and its ears went straight back. Then it turned towards me and I was scared it was going to spit on me. THERE WAS NO GATE TO STOP IT. Well, from the waist down there was, but that thing had a clean shot if it wanted to spit on me. After the llama drama, we got cider and donuts and enjoyed them at a picnic table while bees flew around us. One such bee flew in Matt's face and he swatted it right into mine and we didn't get stung so it was a good day. I want to go back once it becomes actual fall. Sunday I went to sleep at 8 am and woke up at 11 pm. I'm still up from that Rip Van Winkle nap. Good times.

1 comment:

Matt Benyo said...

I wish the llama would have spit at you. Poor thing. You were antagonizing it.