Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Legend of Zelda!

Link was picked over on The Hallway Show. The Legend of Zelda games hold a very special place in my heart. My parents started playing Zelda when I was born and we never stopped playing. Brother Chan was playing Zelda before he could even walk. While Ocarina of Time is my favorite and Windwaker has the neatest graphics, I had to pay tribute to the first Zelda by making this pixelated link using TINY pieces of paper that I cut out and assembled. From start to finish, this little monster took 4 hours. That's preposterous! My scanner is down. Here's my process/finish!

2 comments:

N said...

Chelsea, I love this one! Looks so good!That thing on the front looks like it is an interpretive copy and pasting thing. Is that correct? i know I am not an artist and that may hinder my ability to give you a valid comment but I figured I'd try.

;)

Matt Benyo said...

Wow Nate. Way to be an asshole. I'm going to fight you!

;)


But in the reals, this is top notch. Very creative to do pixely Link! Very neat!

Did you paint the background blue?