Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

A good, but sad day; the theme was death. I spent the day with Matt Benyo and we continued our Buffy marathon. I won't say who died, but it's in Season 5. I was crying hard at Anya's monologue. Fast forward to GLEE. Jesus Christ, I was almost to the point that I was uncontrollably sobbing. Seriously, it was so sad. When they sang Pure Imagination, I could NOT handle it. Then we watched The Voice, I was sassy with his brother, and we ate pizza rolls. BORN THIS WAY LEAKED and Matt Benyo got it like a sneak and we had a listening party in his basement and jammed it in its entirety. Scheiße is my absolute favorite! Then we watched some more Buffy (no one died, but it was sad) and MB took me home and played with Big Momma. BM got a makeover and now she looks like a dog; not so much a lion/sheep. I'm really excited to finish up Season 5 of Buffy. We only have 3 more episodes!

5 comments:

Kim Raley said...

I haven't watched Glee yet,, so I'm too nervous to read the rest of your blog post just in case it gives anything away. Your picture is nice tho.. even though I never watch Buffy. Also, my mother got your card in the mail and loved it!!! that was so nice of you to send.

Joanna said...

oh my gosh. "the body" is one of the saddest episodes ever.

nice drawing!

Matt Benyo said...

Is that Nosferatu shaking in the back there?

I like it! Its so good!
Great job with "Buffy" in the box. Looks dead on.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE MY RELATIVES. BUT THATS PROBABLY NOT RELATIVE... NICE WORK

Anonymous said...

IM SORRY NOT NICE WORK AWESOME.. DEAD ON....